Hoodoo Delish Scam Felony

$12, 478 .00 is how much Hoodoo Delish has stolen from me. It all started with the fake magic butter and candles I ordered from her that almost burned down my house. I also tried her magic cake mix and baked bread that didn't work. I fail victim to her scam. We paid her several months for Cancer healing spell that did not work! She took advantage of us when we were in needed. Oh after she tricked me for the last 2k from my bank account I notice holly or her web people likes to take the reports out if the search engine. Don't worry all will be given traffic again and on number on search (Bonefest). LOI had a feeling she lied about being a former medical doctor and use magic to heal her patients. Our uncle has passed while suffering.

I just filed my police report and my attorney has contacted the attorney general in Texas to prosecute Hoodoo Delish Rebecca Avonim. Dear Lord I can't believe there were so many reports on the internet about previous scams she is involved in. This time she will actually face charges behind bars. Praying on desperate people. What's funny is her and Shaw marie inexplicable things are all frauds that think Conjure can be white but it's based on African traditions.

They are under a racist delusional. Even Hoodoo is black culture not white. Hoodoo delish is a awful entertainer from texas who also goes under the stage name Avi Blackstone. What's really stupid about her false pretense to practice Hoodoo is what she practice is not HOODOO! Instructions to make butter candles to burn down your house and cake batter recipes. lol The other stuff is copied from other real works and luck mojo that she NEVER Reference OR SOURCES CITED. She can't sing or play the gutair. If she was real then why didn't hoodoo her talent that she doesn't have.

Since this is a federal case not only does she owe the state, IRS, scam victims, but also owe the spirits that she lied on. I've notice many strange deaths recently with white hoodooists and occultist that have been losing their lives. I wonder why? A lesson to be learned. It's a good thing I have my western union receipts with Hoodoo Delish real name, and we have her location in her new apartment this year.It's proven fact that conjured cardea and Shaw marie inexplicable things are known scammers that sell pretty presentation but no actually magic. Why is it that Shaw marie inexplicable things just got a business permit this year? LOLI'm glad to see that one of her victims filed a report on Hope.

This will create public awareness of the fraud Rebecca Avonim commits on a daily basis. Getting the courage to call the police is the most important step to having charges laid on Hope for Fraud. Once we know her real identity, she and Shaw Marie inexplicable things will have no place to hide and her days as a con-artist will come to an end. We will all sleep a little easier knowing that this criminal (Hoodoo Delish) in behind bars!"Will you want some real work done contact WAYWARD renegade witches https://www.waywardrenegadeblog.com {{redacted}}

Product or Service Mentioned: Witchcraft Spells Online Customer Care.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Scam, Hoodoo delish.

Hoodoo Delish - SCAMMED! FRAUD! POLICE CALLED

Additional Fees

I was scammed out of nearly $8,000 from this fraud. Update, I have received a letter from the Attorney General’s office in Austin, Texas.

I have a meeting with them next week. Since Texas is known for scams like Hoodoo Delish they have interest in all the evidence I have submitted! Avi Bea Hoodoo Delish and Trans man Holly think it’s all a joke. We are just bluffing.

Lol I can’t wait to see the look on her Face when they say ‘ You have the right to remain silent and slam the cuffs on her scamming people and violating several copyright laws. Also, she is under false pretense Avi Bevi also Rebecca Avoni (and tried to hide her real name . We now have her new location. She along with other scammers, frauds, fake hoodoo appropriators such as conjure cardea, Gillman ross, inexplicable things - bayou witchery rootwork & conjureShawn Marie and Kelley Jeffrey, are planning the best scam fest of the central.

If Hoodoo Delsih is real then why hasn’t she done a weight loss spell for this people she is working with?

As A white American I am ashamed that we would steal another’s culture and beliefs for money it’s awful. It cracks me up they believe they have ancestors or spirits. Who? The KLAN?

I guess that’s who they are making offerings to. They have no African in their blood nor is Hoodoo/ Voodoo American or made to be such. I really thought Hoodoo was American but I was lied to and sold a sales pitch by Hoodoo Delish and Swamp people They look like they smell since they are on the swamp. BAYOU BONEFEST 2018.

Yes you heard it from herself. They can’t seem to stop copying LUCKY MOJO! I doubt this BAYOU BONEFEST is even real if it is the police will arrest them all during that time and save much trouble. DON’T WORRY WHEN WE WIL FINALLY Meet HOODOO DELISH INPERSON .

Hopefully, she will give back nearly 8,000 I was scammed of If not will I hope she has protection . She has no idea of how many felons she has committed. The cancer cleansing ritual never worked for my mother in law and my son is jobless and the fake remove debt spell didn’t work. I have saved all the information.

I’m sure other people are coming to get justice at the BAYOU BONEFEST.

Too bad they are unaware that some people are undercover and have bought tickets that are the police and wives of policeman in Texas. We just can’t wait to get Justice and all the poor victims Hoodoo delish has scammed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hoodoo Delish Psychic Reading.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Police Arrest.

I didn't like: Scam, Fake, Fraud, Appropriator.

Comments

You gave your money freely, clearly knowing she informed you that this work had no guaranteed results. This profession is a "practice".

There are plenty of professionals that sell their services. Attorneys, doctors, etc.

You pay the skilled and trained professional for the SERVICE, however, you still pay your attorney and doctor, even if the court case is lost or you as a patient gets sick. There are no guarantees.

VastBumblebee298

She was not arrested. I thought the money was 8k?

not 1,700?

Did you meet her in person? im pretty sure if she was aware of her felonies she would not even post on facebook.

You do know that magic doesn't work like you seem to think it does right? This isn't Harry Potter and you cannot wish away all your problems or pay someone else to wish away all your problems.

Wtf?! And if you're so offended by the fact she's appropriating African American culture then why the *** did you spend so much money with her and her HOODOO practices?! I don't know her, or you, but it's obvious you're just pissed off and using anything you possibly can to attack her such as mentioning the klan.

Because if you actually thought that you would have never dealt with her in the first place. You sound pathetic.

Hoodoo Scam Hoodoo Delish

Additional Fees

This person AKA Ms. Avi Bea Rebecca Avonim has scammed me over $900!

Hoodoo Delish is a fake and big scam. I used her for some psychic reading and also my friend too. She did not know we were friends. She took almost $2000 from each of us, telling us she will do work for 10 days. after two weeks, she sent us a report and photos of the work she did. We realized she sent exact copy of the report and SAME photos of the work. She had no idea we were friends. So when we compared the report, we realized it is only a copy and paste.

She SCAMMED each of for $2000. We emailed her back and she never replied. Money wasted. She is real fake. She runs a closed facebook group called "Hoodoo Delish". Almost all members know she is fake and are also fake scammers. Please do not use her

It is not worth to answer or engage with these people, they are the lowest of the low, we tried it years ago and it was a waste of time and energy, some members were hurt when their identity was disclosed by a low life scammer. I do not even read them anymore.

I look at it in another way, the time these scammers spend building fake pages and writing fake reports against the SPS forum is less time they have to create fake pages and scam people, business must be slow for many .... mission accomplished by SPS!"

So let's draw lots of attention to the reports to get Law Enforcement involved. Oh wait! They are involved FTC report has many emails and ips.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hoodoo Delish Psychic Reading.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Scam, Fraud, Fake.

• Hoodoo Scam

Comments

VastBumblebee298

Also when you say reading, but gave you a report? You meant for spell work? Or?

VastBumblebee298

I read this exact same port somewhere else. I would like to see spinets of the exact same report if you can please, it would help your claim.