Additional Fees

This person AKA Ms. Avi Bea Rebecca Avonim has scammed me over $900!

Hoodoo Delish is a fake and big scam. I used her for some psychic reading and also my friend too. She did not know we were friends. She took almost $2000 from each of us, telling us she will do work for 10 days. after two weeks, she sent us a report and photos of the work she did. We realized she sent exact copy of the report and SAME photos of the work. She had no idea we were friends. So when we compared the report, we realized it is only a copy and paste.

She SCAMMED each of for $2000. We emailed her back and she never replied. Money wasted. She is real fake. She runs a closed facebook group called "Hoodoo Delish". Almost all members know she is fake and are also fake scammers. Please do not use her

It is not worth to answer or engage with these people, they are the lowest of the low, we tried it years ago and it was a waste of time and energy, some members were hurt when their identity was disclosed by a low life scammer. I do not even read them anymore.

I look at it in another way, the time these scammers spend building fake pages and writing fake reports against the SPS forum is less time they have to create fake pages and scam people, business must be slow for many .... mission accomplished by SPS!"

So let's draw lots of attention to the reports to get Law Enforcement involved. Oh wait! They are involved FTC report has many emails and ips.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hoodoo Delish Psychic Reading.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Scam, Fraud, Fake.

Comments

VastBumblebee298

Also when you say reading, but gave you a report? You meant for spell work? Or?

VastBumblebee298

I read this exact same port somewhere else. I would like to see spinets of the exact same report if you can please, it would help your claim.